I’m currently on a creative streak, where I’m making all sorts of fashion jewellery, accessories and other crafty bits and pieces to take to a craft fair on 1 June. I’m rather proud with the amount of items I’ve created so far, but this one I have to share with you.
I’m not giving you a set amount of ingredients, as it varies depending on the size of the jar you are wanting to use.
Ingredients / Items needed
Pure sea salt
Long grain rice
Baking Powder / Baking Soda
Dried Lavender buds
Essential oil – Lavender
Food grade citric acid
Jar(s) with lid(s)
1. Ensure the jar(s) and lid(s) you are using is fully cleaned. Try to soak in boiling water to sterilise the jar(s). Dry thoroughly.
2. Add the salt, rice, baking powder and lavender buds at 1 tablespoon each; 1 teaspoon of citric acid; 6-7 drops of lavender essential oil.
3. If your jar is still not full, continue to add salt, rice, baking powder and lavender buds in equal quantities until full.
4. Put the lid on the jar and shake until the mixture is fully blended.
How to Use
1. In a bowl, large enough to soak your feet in, add 2-3 teaspoons of the mixture, add boiling water (and some cold to bring it to a reasonable temperature)
2. Add your feet and allow to soak for 15-20 minutes.
3. Dry your feet thoroughly.
Perfect for tired feet. Enjoy!