Write 5 ways to win your heart
1. Bring me a big bar of chocolate, and do not be judgmental when I sit there and scoff the whole lot in one go.
2. I can be quiet and shy. I can be loud and brash. I don’t know when I will be either, so this is basically an “accept me as I am” point.
3. Have an interest in something I am interested in. It could be something small, like a love for a particular TV programme, or something huge, like a shared obsession.
4. Be nice to my children. My boys are everything to me, and no one is allowed to be horrible to them. That means ignoring them too.
5. Don’t take advantage of me. Yes, I have a car. No, I am not a taxi. Yes, I have a (secure) job. No, that doesn’t mean I have money to give away. They are just a couple of examples of how I have been treated in the past.